Web design quote check-list
A quick check-list to what we include as standard
Sometimes comparing website design quotes is like comparing apples with oranges. Here’s a quick check-list of what we
include in our costs as standard, there are no hidden costs or surprises in our quotes.
- Research & planningThorough research and planning into the aims and objectives of the website prior to any design or build.
- Unique bespoke designUnique website design for you and your business needs. Designed to convert and keep customers. Absolutely no templates!
- Unlimited design revisionsFrom the initial website designs we revise until you are 100% happy with how your website looks. No compromise.
- CSS & XHTML website buildsHand coded and fully compliant to the latest web design standards.
- Search Engine OptimisedWe advise on keywords for your copy and build your website fully optimised from day one. Further SEO services are available if needed.
- Content Management SystemAll of our websites are built on an easy to use Content Management System enabling you to easily update if you wish.
- All design, layout & formatting of your websites pagesWe layout all the copy and images for you site, we don’t expect you to add any content or to finish the site!
- Image sourcing, scanning, processing and optimisingWe will source, scan in and tidy up any images needed for your website. And won’t sneak in a £5 charge for each image!
- Contact & feedback formsIncluded in the cost. We presume you want to be contacted by your clients and don’t charge extra for this privilege! Surely getting enquiries is the whole point of a website!?
- Search Engine SubmissionWe submit your finished website by hand to numerous search engines and on-line directories. Further on-going professional SEO is available if needed.
- Website hostingWe can professionally host and manage your website and domain so you won’t have to worry about anything. We don’t hold you ransom however and will help you move anytime you ask.
- And most of all:Friendly honest advice at all times.